(Last admission 22:00)
*There are special opening days.
2020 Special opening and closed days
- New Year Early Morning Opening
Wednesday, January 1 5:00～22:30
- New Year Countdown
Thursday, December31 23:00〜26:00
Details will be communicated on the website.
- 2021 New Year Early Morning Opening
Friday, January 1 5:00～22:30
(Last admission: 30 minutes before closing time)
1,500 yen(Persons with disabilities: 750 yen)
- Age 4 - 12
700 yen(Persons with disabilities: 350 yen)
- All prices include tax (yen).
- Free entrance for children under 4.
- Persons entering with a ticket for persons with disabilities must show a disability certificate.(Same price for an accompanying person)
- ＼ Discount Ticket ／Koji Kinutani Tenku Art
Museum Ticket Set
2,500 yen=> 2,000 yen with the
Koji Kinutani Tenku Art Museum
Ticket of 1,000 yen and the
KUCHU TEIEN OBSERVATORY
Ticket of 1,500 yen
- Entrance procedure is performed at the ticket counter on the 39th floor.
- Specific contract coupons, cash and credit cards are accepted for payment.
- Persons with a ticket for persons with disabilities must show a disability certificate.(Same discounted price for an accompanying person)
- Free entrance for tour conductor(s) leading a group.(ID required.)
- School groups are groups from nurseries, kindergartens, elementary schools, junior high schools, high schools, vocational high schools and special needs schools.(Free entrance for a staff of a school per 10 students.)
- If members of a school group wish to enter in a small group, they must show a school event certificate.
- For customers on wheelchair: Please take the high-floor elevator from the first floor of Tower East.
- Rooftop may be closed in case of heavy rain. Thank you for your understanding.